Monday, January 21, 2013

Share of Thoughts...

I think it has been more than three years that ive stopped writing.

Why? Probably im just being lazy hehehe

Or, i just lost my inspirations to write.... hmmmm

I was once loved English writing. It develops my writing skill and passion towards expressing my thoughts into beautiful words. I love doing that... and i feel comfortable writing in English than in Malay... well, im not that fluent in English, but its something unique with English language that can only be described into words...

I love expressing my thoughts, feelings and ideas in English... maybe i get used to it since i was in university. I will always thank IIUM for giving me a proper English education that ive missed during my school years. I never thought that i can write like this. I wonder what my 'before' me will react if 'that me' read this posting pass 10-15 years ago! hahaha its just like watching movie, 'Back to the future'.

But, we have to move on. Memories remain wonderful experience as valuable reference to drive our life carefully, rightfully with the main guidance from Al-Quran and Sunnah. I believe knowledge and experience comes together coincidentally and will become a perfect shield for us in order to guide our life. Its good to have both knowledge and experience at the same time, but always we will miss one part to complete both.

Seeking knowledge is forever and is a life long process. Meanwhile experience comes everyday, and will become part of knowledge too. Its good to benefit from good experience and to take lessons from bad experience. Anyhow, both are beneficial.

Dont stop learning, seeking knowledge and gaining new lessons from everyday's experience. May our life is guided by Allah swt always until the time we see Him... Insyallah




No comments: