Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congrats to all my frenz...

Salam to all,

to all my friends that have been chosen as PLI students,congratulation! Allow me to name them here: Sulochini (english), Maizatu (bm) and Thavamani (pendidikan khas)... u deserve t0 get it. hope all of u all d best.

and for my beloved sister, yuziha (bm),u r wonderful. tq 4 tuning me into diff channel, a channel that ive been missing for quite a long time. i will miss ur laugh,ur jokes, ur easygoing personality n ur gossips,hehehe.

for my luvly sister, kak lina (bm), u r amazing person ive ever met. a very cool person, never gets angry easily, always smile whenever u got problem.

newly frenz razif, u r d most hardworking ustaz ive ever met, very patience n always come up with new ideas...

last but not least, my best frenz (kwn mase susah jer,hehehe) pija .... u r always there when i need you, n u never hesitant to correct me when im wrong. u also d most dynamic person ive ever met.

i hope that all of u r having a great future ahead. go on in d pursuit of ur dreams!

No comments: